Level 1 Tumbling
- A one-hour tumbling class focused on: round-offs, handstands, handstand forward rolls, front and back walkovers and pre-back handspring drills
Level 2 Tumbling
- A one-hour tumbling class focused on the techniques of a back handspring. The class will work on pre-back handspring drills, standing back handspring repetition, and round off back handsprings
- PREREQUISITE for this level: WALKOVER OR BACK BEND KICK OVER & ROUND OFF
Level 3 Tumbling
- A one-hour tumbling class designed for those who have perfected both a standing and round off back handspring. The class will work on pre-back tuck drills and standing back hanspring series with jump connection. Students will also be introduced to the techniques of a round off back tuck and progress to a round off back handspring back tuck.
- PREREQUISITE for this level: STANDING BACK HANDSPRING & ROUND OFF BACK HANDSPRING SERIES
Level 4 & Level 5 Tumbling
- A one-hour tumbling class designed for those who have perfected a round off back hanspring back tuck and are ready to progress to the layout and full twist. The class will work on pre-layout drills and round off or round off back handspring entry into the layout. Once the student has perfected the layout skill, they will begin learning the techniques of the full twisting layout.
- PREREQUISITE for this level: ROUND OFF BACK HANDSPRING BACK TUCK & JUMPS TO SERIES BACK HANSPRINGS
- Open Floor Space for those interested in perfecting skills. $2.00 per Spirit Elite Athlete and $5.00 per general public, per session.
- Facility supervision provided only. Attendees may work on mastering skills they already have. Open Gym is not the place to try new skills, regular tumbling classes and private lessons are available for learning new skills.